Medical discoveries are in your future. With minimal patient contact, you can provide doctors with critical information to diagnose, monitor, and treat patients. Study the four major areas of clinical lab work: hematology, chemistry, blood bank, and microbiology.
Degrees & Certificates
The San Jacinto College Medical Laboratory Technology program is accredited by:
National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
5600 N. River Road, Suite 720
Rosemont, Illinois 60018-5119
For more information, students may contact 281-478-3612 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Sessions, Application Information and Deadlines
- Application Information
- Program Application
- Verification of Healthcare Related Experience
- MLT Information Sessions Spring 2022
Applications are accepted as follows:
- Fall entrance: January 1 - June 1
- Spring entrance: September 1 - November 1
“Nothing is impossible. It’s just a little difficult,” says student Niti Vyas, one of the first 10 students nationwide to earn the new Doctorate of Clinical Laboratory Sciences.