In-person workshops return to the Community Center in July! If you prefer the convenience, continue to learn at home with virtual workshops.
The Continuing and Professional Development (CPD) Community Center features free health and wellness workshops, career and grant information sessions for adult learners to receive free training, special senior events, and leisure learning activities to enrich the lives of our community members.
The Community Center is located at the San Jacinto College Central Campus, 8060 Spencer Highway, Pasadena 77505. Please visit Room C-1.108 (Building #1, Room 108).
For more information, please email Community.Engagement@sjcd.edu or call 281.476.1893
New programming every month. Everyone is welcome!
- July Calendar
- August 2021 Calendar
- “Wow, I Didn’t Know That”: Free Resources from the Pasadena Library
- How to Start a New Business Part 2
- Medicare 101
- Special Event Planning: 3 Cs for a Successful Event
- Virtual meetings have become a part of everyday life. From working remotely, telemedicine and attending online church services, being tech savvy is a necessity.
Learn more about Technology Tips.
- Keeping physically fit without going to the gym can be accomplished with online instructors.
Learn more about Fitness & Wellness Tips.
- Free time to develop creative talents. Learn more about Hobbies & Crafts.