The San Jacinto EDGE Center Houston Spaceport at Ellington Airport offers aerospace training and a pathway to exciting careers in the aerospace industry. Start with the Core course then choose a track to boost your career options.
The Technical CORE Class is the prerequisite course for all Certification tracks below. It covers a variety of Safety and Workforce topics required for the program tracks.
Aerospace Technical Core Course is your gateway into one of these out-of-this world tracks:
- Composite Manufacturing Technician - CertTec certification
- Aerospace Electrical and Electronics Technician - CertTec certification
- Aerospace Mechanical Structures Technician - CertTec certification
- Aerospace Quality Technician
- Manufacturing Technician
- Upcoming dates to be announced
- Basic Math
- Electrical and fire safety
- Hazardous material safety
- Personal protective equipment safety
- Tool, machine, and material handling safety
- Workplace safety
Training is offered face-to-face, hybrid/blended or fully online and may be customized to meet business client needs. Grant funding may be available to eligible students & businesses.