Monument Awards Program
Want to Get on the MAP? The Monument Awards Program is Here!
The Monument Awards program is San Jacinto College's Employee Recognition program. The program will be offered again for 2022-2023.
Three Award Categories
- Going the Extra Mile (G.E.M.) - employee badging available in Cornerstone. A step-by-step training document is available in Cornerstone Help to guide you in awarding a badge.
- Living the Values - an individual award designed to recognize behaviors demonstrated by the College values. The online form will be available during the next nomination period.
- San Jacinto College Monument Award - a team award presented to up to 10 teams per year for completion of deliverables identified in the annual priorities or strategic goals. The online form will be available during the next nomination period.
The nomination periods for FY22-23 are:
- October 3 - November 15, 2022
- February 27 - April 7, 2023
To access the links for the nomination forms, please login to SOS and go to the My Work tab. Look for the Monument Nomination Form or the Living the Values Nomination Form to submit your nomination.