Dual Credit Seniors

Are you a senior in high school and taking Dual Credit classes?

Congratulations on your Dual Credit classes! Below are the next steps in order to continue your academic career. You will find information on how to read GPS, apply for graduation and even order transcripts. We also have a short form for students returning to San Jac after high school, this should be completed during the Spring semester of your senior year.

Review your San Jac GPS.

Apply for graduation.

Order a transcript.

Returning to San Jacinto?

If you are currently a dual credit student and want to return or attend San Jac as a non-dual credit student, please apply for admissions using the Student Admission Application for Graduating Dual Credit Seniors short form. You will need to log in using your SOS credentials.

Visit our Transfer page for more information.