Office of Outreach and Recruitment


Welcome Future Students!

Thinking about attending San Jacinto College but don’t know where to start? The Office of Outreach and Recruitment provides prospective students with an overview of the educational options available to them at San Jac. For those seeking a certificate, degree, or credits to transfer to a four-year institution, we offer hundreds of courses and more than 180 degree and certificate options, plus extensive support to help you succeed.

Our outreach advisors help students navigate the college application and admissions process, as well as inform them of the various programs available to help them succeed. We also provide in-school presentations, school visits, application day drives, group tours, community events and more!

Please be ready to present a valid photo ID (state, federal, San Jac, or high school ID) when meeting with an advisor. If no ID is presented, any information shared will be limited.

Find Your Student Type:

Students who have never before attended college, including home school students. Some students may have completed some dual credit classes at another college or university.

Students who have taken classes previously at San Jacinto College and have not attended in the last two semesters, but want to return.

Students who are interested in transferring from San Jacinto College or a university student coming to San Jacinto College from another institution.  

Dual credit students are students who are still in high school and also completing college classes for credit. Early College High School students will complete their first two years in college during their last two years of high school.

Students who have honorably served our country may be eligible to use their veteran educational benefits to help pay for school. Dependents and spouses of veterans may also be eligible to use veteran educational benefits.

There are many types of International students. Some may already be in the U.S. while others may be coming here from their home country.

Students who have completed their GED, but have not yet attended a college or university.

Continuing and Professional Development classes are non-credit offerings, workforce development, or life-long learner courses.

Students 65 or older are eligible for a tuition break.

If you do not have a diploma or GED, you may be eligible for special approval to pursue your college education.


Follow Us On Twitter