CPD Transcript Requests

Most CPD courses earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) which are reported as part of your permanent student record. The CPD Registration offices will print out unofficial transcripts for students to view their course grades as long as they have their photo ID.

You may request copies of your transcript by mail using a completed Transcript Request Form and a copy of your photo ID. 

Transcripts may also be requested through your SOS account.

For more information visit the Records & Transcripts page.