San Jacinto College’s Banking Fundamentals course allows student to explore credit reports, loan types, financial statements and debit to income ratios.
Students will also learn about various banking products, different banking relationships, interest rates and loan terms, sales goals and cash handling, and customer service.
Banking Fundamentals is important for those interested in finance, accounting, banking and a wide variety of other institutional industries.
Dates & Times
Online Oct. 4-21, 2022
- Define the role of a teller
- Identify common financial statements
- Define banking terms as it pertains to bank employees
- Different banking products
- Understand the banking relationship
- Different loan types
- Determining the interest rates and term loans
- Credit Scores and reports
- Sales Goals
- Explain how to provide consistent quality customer service
- Identify the elements of good customer relations and quality service
Sheila R. Simon
Director, Business Ops., Supply Chain, & Entrepreneurship