Spring 2023 Application Period
The HESI A2 Entrance Exam is the accepted Entrance Exam for SJC South Campus Nursing Programs.
- Limited to one exam per application period with San Jacinto College South Campus.
- Score reports are accepted from any institution.
- Score reports are good for up to two years.
- Scores are received internally by the program or results may be attached to the application.
- Minimum cumulative score of 70% total in Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, & Math,. Critical Thinking is not required.
1) Schedule as soon as possible.
2) Test your equipment.
3) Download the Chrome or Firefox extension.
4) Watch the student experience video for what to expect.